Sunday 1 July 2012

Toy Story Alien Invasion UFO Spinning Musical Carousel Birthday Cake (try saying that 10 times fast. LOL)


I'll keep this post short but sweet.  It has been a long day, a long couple of days really. Getting ready for my children's Birthday parties is always a bit stressful for me.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT, but it is hard work.

For Evren's 2nd I decided on a Toy Story theme a few months ago and got stuck in my head the idea of having a spinning carousel cake.  Below is the result.  I am pleased with it.  I thought of doing a tutorial but it was trial and ALOT of error on my part getting this one together so tutorials will have to wait for next time now that I've learned my lessons.  My daugther turns 4 next month and I can foresee another spinning cake idea in the future.  Meanwhile I hope you like this one.........



No comments:

Post a Comment